Hello, my name is April and I am addicted to Nutella.
The chocolate, hazelnut combination is hard to resist, add in a delicious Keurig Kcup coffee and you will think you have died and gone to heaven! This recipe has allowed me to continue my addiction with not only eating Nutella but, drinking it as well!
Lets get to the recipe…
You will need:
- 1/4 cup milk (or your favorite substitute)
- 2 T Nutella
- 1 extra bold Keurig Kcup coffee
- whipped cream (optional)
- Start by brewing your favorite extra bold Kcup coffee (I chose Emerils Big Easy Bold) on the lowest water setting of your Keurig directly into a large measuring cup or anything with a pouring spout.
- Add the milk and Nutella to the coffee and stir until the Nutella is dissolved.
- Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Pour into a large glass filled with ice.
- Top with whipped cream, sip and enjoy!
The beverage has a mocha like quality (as you would probably expect) with a much stronger coffee taste. This was definitely a plus for me, I am not a huge fan of ”coffees” that taste like everything but, well…coffee. The Nutella and milk create a silky texture and a dessert like quality without being too over the top.
My favorite part of this recipe is that it is a perfect serving for one person. This ties right in with the Keurig single serve concept. Of course you can always share the joy : )
You may also like: