Up this week…Smoresuccino- yes I named it myself : )
Last week I told you that I fell in love with my Salted Caramel Mocha. Unfortunately, that relationship did not last long, I have since moved on to the new love of my life- a smores flavored cappuccino made with Keurig Kcup coffee.
Let’s get to the recipe…
- 1 extra bold, dark roast Keurig Kcup coffee pod (Dark Magic is a perfect choice)
- 2 T chocolate syrup
- 2 T Torani toasted marshmallow flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Pinch of graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Start by steaming and frothing the milk. I heated mine in the microwave and frothed with a battery operated, handheld frothing tool. A blender works fine too.
- Brew your extra bold Keurig Kcup coffee on the lowest water setting of your Keurig brewer. If you are using a Keurig 2.0 choose the "strong" option as well.
- Add the chocolate syrup and Torani toasted marshmallow syrup directly to the coffee and stir.
- You can now pour the milk over the coffee/syrup combination.
- Top with a chocolate sauce drizzle and graham cracker crumbs.
- Sip and enjoy this heavenly treat.
WARNING- this is not a low-calorie drink. If you drink it everyday, don’t come crying to me when your pants no longer fit! You can cut both the chocolate and Torani syrups in half or explore sugar-free options if the calories are a concern to you.
- Like our Kcup coffee recipes? Good, we have a ton more for you to enjoy here!
- Need Keurig troubleshooting tips? You have come to the right place, find answers to your top Keurig questions here.
- Looking for your next favorite K-cup coffee pod? We can help, read our Kcup coffee reviews and suggestions here.