I planned this recipe and bought my new, beautiful martini glasses having no idea that the results would be so AMAZING! You will look uber sophisticated sipping this delicious number out of a cinnamon sugar rimmed glass with your pinky in the air. Little will your friends and family know that your fancy drink can be made in a matter of minutes with very minimal effort (oh and its pretty darn cheap to boot)!
You will need:
- 2- 1oz shots of dark roast K-Cup® coffee (I chose Dark Magic extra bold)
- 2- 1oz shots of pumpkin flavored vodka
- 2- 1oz shots of Bailey Irish Cream
- 2- 1oz shots of milk
- chocolate syrup
- cinnamon sugar
- Start by brewing your dark roast K-Cup® coffee on the lowest water setting of your Keurig® brewer.
- Combine all the coffee, vodka, Baileys and milk in a martini shaker filled with ice.
- Combine equal parts sugar and cinnamon on a saucer. I have found that a larger grain sugar works best such as Sugar in the Raw.
- Moisten the rim of your martini glass with a wet fingertip.
- Hold your martini glass rim down and dip it into the cinnamon sugar.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along the inside edge of your glass.
- Shake your martini shaker gently and pour into your glass.
Sip and enjoy preferably on a yacht in the Caribbean or maybe in your living room while watching Mad Men like I did : )
P.S. This recipe will make one very large martini to keep just for yourself or if you have smaller glasses, you can share with a friend.
- How to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte using a Keurig® brewer
- How to make Pumpkin Pie Hot Cocoa with your Keurig® brewer
- Easy K-Cup® pod Pumpkin Spice Mocha recipe