This delicious little treat is so easy to make you can hardly call it a recipe. It requires only two simple ingredients and can be ready to sip in your favorite mug in under three minutes.
Without further ado I give you Keurig Kcup Vanilla Chai Latte...
You will need:
- 1 Chai Keurig Kcup tea
- 1 C milk
- 1 t vanilla extract or syrup
- Start by brewing your Chai Kcup tea on the lowest water setting of your Keurig. Any time you combine a Kcup coffee or tea with milk or ice you should use the lowest water setting to avoid a watered down taste.
- Heat the milk in the microwave or on the stove top to your desired temperature (do not boil).
- Stir the vanilla into the now heated milk.
- Froth the milk. This can be done in a variety of ways. I prefer a simple hand held milk frother, you can use a fancy schmancy frother as well or even a blender.
- Pour the milk into the brewed Chai tea slowly.
- Top with cinnamon if you would like, sip and enjoy!
This is a nice alternative to a classic latte in fact I think it has a bit more flavor!