This wonderful time of year leaves our senses on overload with amazing scents and tastes. We will soon be transitioning from pumpkin and apple to gingerbread and eggnog among many other wonderful holiday treats.Keurig has us covered when it comes to seasonal coffee flavors with the release of Gingerbread Kcup coffee! Of course I couldn't let this amazing flavor pass by without turning it into a delicious coffee house treat (made in my own kitchen of course)!
Let's get to the recipe:
You will need:
- 1 Gingerbread Keurig Kcup coffee
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- Combine the milk, maple syrup and cinnamon in a blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Pour into a microwave safe glass or large mug and heat for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, brew your Gingerbread Keurig Kcup coffee on the lowest water setting of your Keurig brewer.
- Pour the Gingerbread Kcup coffee into the warmed milk mixture.
- Top with cinnamon.
Sip and enjoy!
I love that there is no need to own a fancy schmancy piece of equipment to make this delectable drink. Just us average joe's making a delicious cappuccino in our own kitchens for a fraction of the cost you would pay at a coffee shop : )
You may also like:
- Click here to learn how to make Cinnamon Orange Hot Cocoa using your Keurig brewer.
- Peppermint Mocha? I'll take two please! Click here to learn how to make this amazing cold weather drink.
- Nothing says the holiday season like eggnog, take it up a notch with this Spicy Eggnog with a kick recipe.