I am completely obsessed with creating quick and easy recipes using Cafe Escapes Keurig Kcup coffee! Combining these creamy and sweet treats with a regular Kcup coffee results in an absurdly delicious drink similar wait, make that better than, the fancy coffees you find in most coffee shops. If you are a fan of caramel, boy oh boy do we have an amazing recipe for you this week. The best news is it can be made in under one minute and for about one dollar ($1.20 to be exact)! Not too mention- in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Without further ado, I present to you One Minute One Dollar Brown Sugar Caramel Latte...
You will need:
- 1 Cafe Caramel Cafe Escapes Keurig Kcup
- 1 Dark Magic Keurig Kcup coffee
- cool whip
- 1 T brown sugar
- Start by adding 1/2 of the brown sugar to a very large mug.
- Next brew both the Cafe Caramel and Dark Magic Kcups directly over the brown sugar using the lowest water setting of your Keurig brewer.
- Top with cool whip.
- Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar on top of the cool whip.
Viola, you now have a Brown Sugar Carmel Latte that can go head to head with any expensive, barista brewed beverage and I guarantee when it comes to taste this little number will win!
Caramel sauce is another great ingredient to have on hand for these sorts of recipes. It adds that extra kick to take you coffee from zero to hero!
- Click here to learn how to make a super easy Keurig K-cup Snickerdoodle Latte.
- Make an AMAZING Molten Chocolate Lava Latte using this step by step recipe.
- Star Wars fan? Show your love by making this ultra unique blue milk latte.