I am enjoying my frappuccino conctions so much that I thought I would continue with my obsession and create yet another using my Keurig brewer of course! I perused my freezer and noticed a bag of frozen strawberries that needed to be used but, strawberries and coffee? Doesn't sound like a match made in heaven but, when you pair it with Cafe Escapes Cafe Vanilla K-cups, it is to die for!
- 1 Cafe Escapes Cafe Vanilla Keurig K-cup
- 1 handful of frozen strawberries
- strawberry syrup
- 1 cup of ice
- Start by brewing your Cafe Vanilla K-cup on the lowest water setting of your Keurig. If you are using a Keurig 2.0 choose the "hot cocoa/ other" option.
- Place the now brewed Cafe Vanilla in the freezer for approximately one hour.
- Once chilled pour it into a blender.
- Add the frozen strawberries and ice.
- Blend until the ice reaches your desired consistency (I like mine nice and thick).
- Layer the toppings, strawberry syrup, whipped cream, more strawberry syrup. That will allow some of the flavor to seep into the frappuccino.
Sip and enjoy the delicious tastes of ice cold strawberries and cream! I am certain this will be one that you will be glad you took a risk on and tried...it truly is a delicious summer refresher!You may also like: