This recipe is inspired by a friends obsession with Mcdonalds frozen strawberry lemonade...she looooves the stuff! I have never had the pleasure and when I thought about giving it a try, a light bulb went on (actually three light bulbs went on!). I can make this at home. I can make it all natural. I can make it much cheaper.
Let's get to the recipe...
You will need:
1 handful of frozen strawberries
- Place the now brewed lemonade in the freezer for two hours or long enough that is forms a slurry.
- Place the frozen strawberries in a blender, chop them until they reach a slush consistency (you may need to add a bit of water).
- Pour the strawberry slush into a glass and top with the lemonade slurry.
- Sip and enjoy!
The sour and sweet combination in this perfect summer refresher will leave you taste buds tingling! Frozen strawberry lemonade is a great lazy day treat, kids love it and mothers approve (at least this one does!).
You may also like:
- Click here to learn how to make an easy peach lemonade for one.
- Summer shandy is an amazing hot weather cocktail. Click here to learn how to make a summer shandy using your Keurig brewer.
- Sweet lemonade cocktails are unique and delicious, click here to learn how to make one using Keurig K cup iced pods!