Nothing says "the holidays are here" like eggnog. It begins to appear in grocery stores earlier every year and with good reason. It is freaking delicious. I used to think it was an old person drink and avoided it. But, one year my daughter (then eight) asked to try it. I fell in love that night as we watched, "It's a Wonderful Life" and sipped several cups. Hers was topped with whipped cream and crushed candy canes. My eggnog may or may not have been spiked with a shot of bourbon ; )
My love affair with eggnog began that night and has continued ever since. Like any other flavor I fall for, I had to find a way to pair it with coffee. That my friends, is how Eggnog Latte was born and without further ado, I give you the super simple recipe!
Prep: 5 to 7 minutes
- 1 dark roast K-Cup® coffee pod (Cafe Bustelo Espresso or Dark Magic are both great options!)
- 1 pump vanilla syrup
- 1/3 cup frothed eggnog
- cinnamon for topping
- Add one pump of vanilla to bottom of glass.
- Brew your dark roast K-Cup® pod (use the lowest water setting of your machine) directly over the syrup.
- Froth eggnog and slowly pour into the center of the glass.
- Top with cinnamon.
You may also top with ginger and nutmeg for additional flavor.
First, add one pump of vanilla to the bottom of glass. Next, brew your dark roast K-Cup® pod (use the lowest water setting of your machine) directly over the syrup.
Froth the eggnog and slowly pour into the center of the glass. A simple handheld frother works fine. If you do not have a frother blend the eggnog on high speed for 10 seconds. Don't forget to heat the eggnog first if you choose either of these methods.
Use a spoon to hold back a portion of the foam. It is the best part, save it for last. Plus, it will make your Eggnog Latte look professionally made!
Top with cinnamon. You may also top with ginger and nutmeg for additional flavor. I always use all three.
Eggnog Latte makes a unique holiday indulgence. But, since you are only using 1/3 cup of eggnog, is it really even an indulgence? I think not. I think this tasty little number can be enjoyed everyday in December without an ounce of guilt!
- Purchase dark roast K-Cup® coffee pods here:>>
- Purchase a handheld milk frother here:>>
- Purchase vanilla syrup here:>>
- Purchase Penzey spices here (they are the BEST!):>>
You may also like:
- How to make a Snickerdoodle Latte using a Keurig® Brewer
- Easy K-Cup® pod Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 10 Amazing Holiday Recipes made with a Keurig® Brewer
- Festive Cinnamon Orange Hot Cocoa Recipe
- Warm from the Inside out with this Peppermint Bourbon tea recipe
- Christmas Morning Traditions: Single Serve Monkey Bread
- Holiday Desserts: Individual Tiramisu Cups
- How to make Simple Citrus Christmas Coffee Using a Keurig® Brewer
- Homemade Keurig® K-Cup Peppermint Mocha- 2 Ingredients!