You have chosen the best Keurig® brewer if you enjoy latte and cappuccino. Making these treats has never been easier! But, you can still make old school coffee. It sounds like you get your coffee and can drink it too! Repay your trusted morning friend by keeping it clean and running well.
Time: 5 minutes
You will need:
- Large mug
- Soft cloth
- Dish soap
- Clean the exterior of your coffee maker. You should never immerse the K-Cafe® in water. Instead wipe down the exterior with a damp, soapy cloth.
- Remove the drip tray and clean by hand with soap and warm water.
- The water reservoir and lid should also be cleaned by hand once a week. Do not dry with a dishcloth to avoid the risk of lint contaminants; air drying is a better option.
- Run a water only brewer cycle. You should perform this step each time you prepare hot cocoa or tea capsules. To do so, place an empty mug on the drip tray. Choose the largest water setting and press brew (do not use a K-Cup® pod).
- The milk frother and whisk are dishwasher safe. You should clean them both after each use.
What is different about the K-Cafe® brewer?
Is cleaning the same as descaling?
Where can I find the owners manual?
You can download the use and care guide for your K-Cafe® here:>> K-Cafe® Use and Care Guide
Should I use a cleanser or white vinegar?
No. You should only use soap and water for cleaning. We recommend using distilled white vinegar or Keurig® Brewer Solution for descaling only.
You may also like:
- How to Make Iced Coffee with a Keurig® Brewer
- 10 Copycat Starbucks® Recipes Made with a K-Cup® pod
- Copycat Starbucks® Cloud Macchiato [Made With a Keurig® Brewer!]