Calling all mint chocolate chip ice cream fans...too cold to enjoy your favorite treat? Try this one on for size- Mint Chocolate Hot Cocoa! It is a masterpiece of flavor combinations if I do say so myself and a great way to use up those left over Christmas candy canes!
- 1 Keurig® K-Cup® hot cocoa pod
- 1 Peppermint Bark K-Cup® pod
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- 1 crushed candy cane or mint candy
- Brew your Keurig® K-Cup® hot cocoa directly into a large mug using the lowest water setting.
- Brew the Peppermint Bark K-Cup coffee pod directly into the same mug, again using the lowest water setting.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with the crushed up mint candy (I used a mint chocolate candy cane which gave it an intense flavor pop!).
Sip and dream of warmer days to come!
- Purchase Keurig® K-Cup® hot cocoa here:>>
- Purchase Peppermint Bark coffee pods here:>>
- Easy nutella hot cocoa recipe.
- Learn how to make banana hot cocoa.
- Cinnamon orange hot cocoa made with a Keurig® brewer.