I know what you are thinking, Peanut Butter and Jelly Hot Cocoa...really? Yes, really. You have to trust me on this one, it is a fun and amazingly decadent treat that spins unexpected flavors into one unique and delicious beverage. The best part is, it is super easy to make using your Keurig brewer, hot cocoa K-cups and just a few other common ingredients.
Let's get to the recipe...
1 Keurig K-cup hot cocoa. Any brand will do but, I am particularly fond of Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate.
1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter (make fresh with this recipe)
- Start by adding the peanut butter to a large mug. Cappuccino size mugs work great for these sort of drinks such as this set.
- Next, brew your hot cocoa K-cup on the highest water setting of your Keurig directly into the same mug, over the peanut butter.
- Stir until the peanut butter is dissolved.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with strawberry sauce.
Viola, you have a one of a kind hot cocoa that will knock your socks off with complimentary flavors and a creamy body.
- Like this Keurig K-cup recipe? Check out this page for many more coffee house style recipes.
- Not sure which K-cup coffee to try? Read our reviews of popular K-cup roasts here.
- Own a Keurig brewer? Be sure to read our helpful Keurig troubleshooting FAQ's here.
This post may contain affiliate links.