My wedding anniversary is this week, I have been happily married to my best friend for two years! Time is flying, it seems like just yesterday we said our vows at a beautiful winery with a simple ceremony. I guess nostalgia has inspired this post, thinking back to the wedding planning days and all of the cute ideas from the many articles and magazines I read!
The one idea that I wish I had followed through with is a coffee bar. There are so many adorable ways to serve your guests fresh gourmet coffee. I scoured the internet to find the best ideas to share with our summer brides. Here are a few of my favorites:
1) A coffee wedding favor (this will work for whole beans or Kcups!):
3) Coffee ring place markers:
4) Use hand stamped spoons (these would also make a great shower gift!):
5) Use coffee beans for a uniques centerpiece, it will look beautiful and smell amazing:
I love the cozy, warm feeling you get from coffee. What a perfect touch all of these ideas would make on a wedding. I love the rustic look but, add a bit of a modern twist and coffee would be a great theme for a contemporary wedding as well!
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe- Coffee Granita (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Recipe- Southern Sweet Tea (crosscountrycafe.com)
- How Many Calories are in a Keurig Kcup? (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe- Red Eye (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe-Salted Caramel Mocha(crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe- Smoresuccino (crosscountrycafe.com)