This week's Keurig Kcup coffee recipe really could not be any easier. It requires two simple ingredients, one mug, and can be prepared in under 60 seconds with amazing results. This was my first Vanilla Eggnog Latte and it certainly will not be my last!
Let's get to the recipe...
You will need:
- 1 Spicy Eggnog Keurig Kcup coffee
- 1 Cafe Vanilla Keurig Kcup
- cool whip (optional)
- Start by brewing your Cafe Vanilla Kcup on the lowest water setting of your Keurig into a large mug.
- Next, brew your Spicy Eggnog Kcup coffee on the lowest water setting of your Keurig brewer into the same mug that now contains the brewed Cafe Vanilla. If you are not sure that it will fit, brew into a separate mug and then combine.
- Top with cool whip.
- Grab a cozy blanket, park yourself in front of the fireplace and enjoy!
After my first sip of Vanilla Eggnog Latte, I literally said "HOLY COW THAT IS GOOD" out loud...it is a truly delicious, indulgent treat that I am quite certain you will love!
You may also like: