We have apple cider on the brain. Probably because Keurig® has made experimenting with this classic fall flavor so easy thanks to their Hot Apple Cider K-Cup® pods. They are delicious brewed straight into a mug. But fall is short let's go big.
Apple cider is the base of amazing fall treats that are just bursting with taste and aroma. Apple Cider Donuts, Pumpkin Butter and Caramel Apple Latte are a few of my favorites. This my friends is the piece de resistance, the culmination of weeks of apple cider experiments. Ladies and gentlemen – apple cider floats!
- 1 Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider K-Cup® pod
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce
- pumpkin pie spice
- Brew your pod on the highest water setting of your brewer. Don't forget to push the hot cocoa/other option if you are using a Keurig 2.0. Make sure you use a big enough cup that will allow room for the addition of the ice cream.
- Next place 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream into the now brewed apple cider.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Top with a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
You now have a unique dessert that tastes exactly like apple pie in a cup. Apple cider floats are a huge hit with kids and adults equally. Plus, it is perfect for second summer!
More apple cider recipes can be found here: