I have apple cider on the brain. Perhaps it is because Keurig has made experimenting with this classic fall flavor so easy thanks to their Hot Apple Cider K-cups. Of course it is delicious, pure and simple brewed straight in a mug, perhaps topped with a little cinnamon but, I like to go big. Apple cider is the caveat of so many amazing fall treats that are just bursting with taste and aroma. Apple Cider Donuts, Pumpkin Butter and Caramel Apple Latte are a few of my favorites. But, this my friends is the piece de resistance, the culmunation of weeks of apple cider experiments. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Apple Cider Floats!
- 1 Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider Keurig K-cup
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce
- pumpkin pie spice
- Start by brewing your Apple Cider Kcup on the highest water setting of your brewer. Don't forget to push the hot cocoa/other option if you are using a Keurig 2.0. Make sure you use a big enough cup that will allow room for the addition of the ice cream.
- Next place 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream into the now brewed apple cider.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Top with a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
You now have a unique dessert that tastes exactly like apple pie in a cup. This best part is, you can make this quickly and easily with your Keurig brewer! Apple Cider Floats are sure to be a huge hit with kids and adults alike. Soak up the flavors of the fall season in as many ways as you can, they wont be for long!
More apple cider recipes can be found here: