- 4 cups milk or half and half
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Cinnamon sugar, for garnish
(Crockpot version, perfect for a party, scroll to bottom of the post for Keurig® brewer option)
- Pour the milk into a 1 1/2 quart crockpot. Add the white chocolate chips, caramel, cinnamon sugar and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Turn the crockpot to the high setting for 1 1/2-2 hours, stirring every half hour. If not serving right away, reduce temperature to warm setting after the 2 hours.
- Pour the snickerdoodle hot chocolate into your serving glasses. Add a generous helping of whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Pour 4 cups of milk or half and half into your crockpot. Add 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
Add 1 tablespoon of caramel.
Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Add 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon sugar.
Turn the crockpot to the high setting for 1 1/2-2 hours, stirring every half hour. If not serving right away, reduce temperature to warm setting after the 2 hours. Pour the snickerdoodle hot chocolate into your serving glasses.
Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, and drizzle with caramel.
Snickerdoodle hot cocoa can also be made with a Keurig® brewer and K-Cup® coffee pods. I am fond of Cafe Escapes varieties for these types of recipes. All of their K-Cup® pods are slightly sweet and have a hint of cream, perfect for indulgent lattes, mochas, and hot cocoas. I chose their Cafe Vanilla pod this time but, Cafe Caramel works great as well and you can skip the caramel sauce!
Keurig® brewer version:
- 1 Cafe Vanilla K-Cup® coffee pod
- 1/4 cup warmed milk or half and half
- 1 teaspoon white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon caramel sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of cinnamon sugar
- Add white chocolate chips, caramel sauce, vanilla extract, and a pinch of cinnamon sugar to a large coffee mug.
- Brew your Cafe Vanilla K-Cup® coffee pod on the low water setting of your Keurig® brewer into the mug.
- Stir very well.
- Add 1/4 cup of warmed milk or half and half (I highly recommend the half and half YOLO!)
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with cinnamon.
ENJOY!! (Best served with a side of snickerdoodle cookies!)
- Purchase Cafe Vanilla K-Cup® coffee pods here:>>
- Purchase cinnamon sugar, vanilla, white chocolate, and caramel here:>>
- Browse Amazon Prime Pantry coupons here:>>
You may also like:
- Eggnog Latte made with a Keurig® Brewer
- Boozy Butterscotch Caramel Coffee Recipe
- Super Easy Hot Cocoa Dump Cake