Recent models of Keurig® brewers have become space-age in their appearance with fancy blue lights and touchpad screens. All of those bells and whistles are great for fine-tuning your perfect cup. They look on the kitchen counter but, what if something goes wrong?
How to fix a blank Keurig® screen
Luckily, fixing this issue is a breeze! If the screen on your Keurig® brewer acts up in any way follow these steps:
- Unplug it.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug it in.
- If you see the digital image of the power button, choose the menu and set the clock to the correct time. If not skip to the *starred step below.
- Reset your personal preferences in the various menu options.
- Return to the main screen.
- Lift the brew handle.
- You should now see a prompt to start a new brew.
*If the power button did not appear after you plugged your brewer in:
- Assure that the outlet is working correctly by plugging another household item into it and test.
- Try plugging the brewer into an alternate power source.
- Try the power button again.
Hopefully, you now see a functional touch screen and are well on your way to a freshly brewed K-Cup® coffee! If these instructions have failed, don't fret, Keurig® brewers come with an excellent warranty and if you are within one year of the purchase date, you will most likely get a new one!
- Sorry, Brew Interrupted. Now What?
- Keurig® Troubleshooting- Update
- Keurig® 2.0: Everything you Need to Know