Chocolate-covered bananas are how shall I say this...my weak spot. I LOOOOOVE them. I could eat them all day long. I want one right now. But, it's cold outside and despite being one of my favorite treats, they are frozen and I need a warm-up. Enter...banana hot cocoa. Yes, its weird but, give it a chance, I promise you will thank me. The best part is, this tasty little treat comes together in no time with Keurig hot cocoa K-cups!
1 hot cocoa Kcup pod
- Start by brewing your hot cocoa Kcup on the highest water setting of your Keurig (don't forget to push the hot cocoa/other buttons if you are using a Keurig 2.0).
- Next, tear a banana into approximately 1-inch pieces.
- Add the banana pieces and hot cocoa to a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Strain the mixture to remove any remaining lumps.
- Now you may want to heat the hot cocoa up a bit over the stovetop or in the microwave, the banana tends to bring the temperature down quite quickly.
You will notice that this tasty treat has a lovely silky smooth consistency all thanks to the world's best fruit. The banana also adds a pleasant thickness to this drink in addition, it satisfies your sweet tooth and hunger all at the same time!
You may also like: