We saw our first 70 degree day in month here in good ol' Northeast Ohio *fist bump*.The windows were open, the birds were chirping and spirits were soaring. To celebrate the occasion there is one and only one drink choice- lemonade. There is absolutely nothing that screams summer like an ice cold glass of this lemony goodness. Add a few berries and you will think you have died and gone to Bermuda.
- 1 lemonade K-Cup® pod
- 1/4 cup of mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp of honey (optional)
- First fill a large plastic cup (I am a fan of this Tervis brand) with ice.
- Next, brew your lemonade K-Cup® capsule on the lowest water setting of your Keurig® brewer
- Next place a strainer over your cup. Add the berries. Mash the heck out of them with the back of a spoon to get as much of their delicious juice as you can.
- Add the honey if you so desire. I do recommend using it to temper and compliment the lemon flavors.
Head to the porch, sip and enjoy the summer sun!
- Click here to learn how to make a Sweet Lemonade Cocktail using your Keurig® brewer.
- Keurig® K-Cup® Acai Berry Smoothie? Yes please, click here for the instructions.
- There are only two ingredients in our Hazelnut Coffee Martini, click here to learn what they are.