After immense success with combining Kcups coffees(Caramel Apple Latte and Pumpkin Spice Mocha) I thought I would give it another go. But, what to combine has had me thinking for weeks. Then Gingerbread Kcup coffee made its glorious yearly arrival and I knew right away...this is the one...Gingerbread Mocha.
The sweet chocolate of Cafe Mocha offers an excellent compliment to the Gingerbread spice, each enhancing the other, creating a flavor explosion!
You will need:
- Start by brewing your Cafe Mocha Kcup into a very large mug, using the 6 ounce water setting. If you are using a Keurig 2.0 do not forget to choose the "hot cocoa/ other" option.
- Next, brew your Gingerbread Kcup coffee directly into the same mug again, using the 6 ounce water setting. If you are using a Keurig 2.0 you may want to choose the "strong" option to maximize the flavor.
- Top with whipped cream if you so desire.
This Kcup combination packs a powerful punch and will certainly satisfy your sweet cravings. Although since it is the holidays and we have a few more days to indulge, I took it up a notch with a gingersnap and chocolate cookie mimicking the delicious flavors of Gingerbread Cafe Mocha : )
You may also like:
- Explore all of our orignal Keurig Kcup recipes here.
- Keurig malfunctioning? Check out our Keurig brewer troubleshooting tips here.
- Not sure which Kcup coffee to try? We can help, read our Kcup coffee reviews here.