The leaves are falling, the air is crisp...fall is officially here. With that comes the wonderful world of fall flavors including apple cider! I am absolutely apple cider crazy right now- nothing is as cozy and delicious on a chilly autumn evening. But, of course I can't drink plain ol' apple cider every day...I simply must take it to a whole new level with the addition of some easy ingredients. My latest and greatest invention? Hot Apple Cider Martini!
Let's get to the recipe...
You will need:
1 shot of brandy
sugar for your glass rim
- Start by brewing your Apple Cider K-cup on the highest water setting of your Keurig. I find the Apple Cider to be plenty strong to stand up to the extra water.
- Add 1 shot of brandy.
- Pour about 1 tablespoon of coarse ground sugar on a saucer.
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass with a small amount of water then dip the rim in the sugar.
- Pour the Apple Cider/ brandy mixture into the martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce if you so desire.
This little baby is guaranteed to warm you up from the inside out as well as satisfy your sweet tooth- enjoy!
What are your favorite ways to use Apple Cider?