Due to the overwhelming popularity of our One Minute, One Dollar Brown Sugar Caramel Latte recipe, I thought I would share another one of my favorite lattes made with my Keurig® brewer- Blueberry Vanilla. The Blueberry Vanilla latte is a simple combination of two amazing K-Cup® pods that when united, absolutely explode with flavor!
- 1 Blueberry coffee K-Cup® pod
- 1 Vanilla Latte K-Cup® pod
- cool whip (optional)
- granulated sugar
- Brew your Wild Mountain Blueberry K-Cup® coffee on the lowest water setting of your Keurig® into a large mug.
- Next brew your Cafe Escapes Cafe Vanilla capsule on the same water setting into the large mug as well.
- Top with cool whip and sprinkle with sugar.
You now have a shockingly delicious latte made in your own home! The blueberry and vanilla flavors seem as if they were meant to be together creating a unique, high-impact taste. Blueberry Vanilla Latte is a perfect treat just for yourself but, is easy enough to make a couple to share with friends!
- Twinkie Frappuccino? Heck yes! Click here to learn how to make a Twinkie Frappuccino.
- Are you a Nutella freak? We are too. Click here to learn how to make a Nutella Hot Cocoa.
- Can you make smoothies with your Keurig®? Believe it or not, you can. Click here to learn how to make a Blueberry Pomegranate Green Tea smoothie using your Keurig® brewer.