Summer is here, the season of iced tea and weekend cocktails. The only thing that could possibly be better is a combination of the two...a refreshing summer iced tea cocktail made with a Keurig to boot! This Raspberry Long Island iced tea will ease you into that summer relaxation in no time, not to mention it is super easy to make and unbelievably delicious!
Snapple has brought us an amazing combination of fruit and their famous iced tea with the added convenience of Keurig brewing! There are two varieties available, lemon and raspberry. Both will work great with this recipe but, the raspberry just seems to give it a wonderful unexpected sweetness.
You will need:
- 1 Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea Keurig K-cup
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz rum
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
- 1 oz Chambord
- Fill a large plastic cup with ice.
- Add all of the liquor and sweet and sour mix.
- Brew your Raspberry Iced Tea K-cup directly into the cup on the lowest water setting of your brewer. If you are using a Keurig 2. 0 choose the "hot cocoa/ other" option.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with a lemon if you so desire.
- Head to the hammock, sip and enjoy!
You may have noticed that there is a slightly alarming amount of alcohol in this concoction...Long Island iced teas are known for their potency. But, with the combination of tea and large amount of ice, it will be diluted. However, I would strongly recommend sipping this little baby very slowly and perhaps limiting it to one! I have even split this among friend allowing us all a smaller serving.
Have some with this K-cup cocktail but, remember to be responsible!
Cheers : )
You may also like: