Peach Whiskey Iced tea is a new discovery for me and man, is it a great one. Just in time for summer, a.k.a. Snapple K-Cup® tea season, this refreshing concoction is packed with depth and just the right amount of sweetness. Snapple Peach Tea K-Cup® pods provide the perfect backdrop for a dash (or a dollop!) of whiskey as the two flavors play of each other eliciting an explosion of flavor. Not too mention, it is darn fun sip on the back porch, the neighborhood party or any summer spot!
The best part is, using a Keurig® brewer to make a Peach Whiskey Iced tea only requires two ingredients: a Snapple Peach Iced Tea K-Cup® pod and whiskey. You can embellish any way you like (and I suggest that you do) or keep it plain and straightforward.
You will need:
- 1 Snapple Peach Iced Tea K-cup® pod
- 1 ounce of whiskey
- 1 peach (optional)
- Start by slicing a small peach. Add the slices to a plastic cup.
- Next, fill the cup to the rim with ice. I used a 12-ounce cup, and the consistency was perfect.
- Next, add 1 ounce of whiskey.
- Finally, brew your Snapple Peach Iced tea directly into the cup using the lowest water setting of your Keurig® brewer.
Sip this baby extra slow, why you ask? Do you see those peach slices floating below the ice cubes? I have another name for them...heaven on earth. The slower you sip, the more time they have to become infused with the peach and whiskey notes. Infused peaches make me a happy girl, and I know they will you too.
Whiskey Peach Iced tea is light and refreshing. With a mere 50 calories in the peach tea K-Cup® pod, guilt is a non-factor. The prep time is minimal, and the cost is nearly none. I think I have found my new summer usual!