The arrival Island Coconut Keurig K-cup coffee is a sure sign that spring has arrived. Every year I look so forward to the release of this seasonal K-cup as a testament that we made it through one more tough Cleveland winter! Well folks, the time has come, its back and it is the inspiration for this weeks recipe- Almond Joy Frappuccino.
Let's get to the recipe...
You will need:
1 Island Coconut Keurig K-cup coffee
1 cup dark chocolate almond milk
1/4 cup chocolate chips
shredded coconut flakes
- Start by brewing your Island Coconut K-cup coffee on the lowest water setting of your Keurig.
- Place the now brewed coconut coffee in the freezer to chill for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile add 1 cup of dark chocolate almond milk to a blender.
- Add about 1 cup of ice and the chocolate chips- blend to your desired consistency.
- Add the now chilled coffee to the blender and mix for 30 seconds.
- Line a glass with a generous amount of chocolate syrup.
- Pour in the frappuccinno.
- Top with shredded coconut and drizzle with more chocolate syrup.
Viola, you now have a unique and delicious way to enjoy this seasons best K-cup coffee- Island Coconut!