There are some that believe the infamous Starbucks secret menu is simply an urban legend. This top secret list of unique coffee house beverages has been talked about for years (especially among the Instagram crowd)! But, does it really exist? Your guess is a s good as mine but, I do know that the London Fog Latte is said to be a member of this elite group of drinks. Whether the menu is fact or fiction and whether the London Fog is on it wont matter after today because we will be making ours at home!
Let's get to the recipe...
You will need:
1 C steamed milk
1 Tbsp vanilla syrup
- Start by brewing your Earl Grey Kcup tea on the lowest water setting of your Keurig.
- Next steam the milk. I heat mine in the microwave then use a hand held frother such as this one.
- Pour the now steamed milk on top of the brewed Earl Grey tea.
- Add the vanilla syrup.
- Sip and enjoy!
The London Fog Latte is a fun twist on a traditional black tea. I have seen a few variations to this latte with the addition of sugar, caramel syrup and even lavender! The sky is the limit. This is YOUR London Fog Latte, I say add whatever flavor your little heart desires. You will just want to keep the same latte base of tea and milk.
Have you ever tried a London Fog Latte or any other famous secret recipe members?
- Stock up on Organic Matcha Green Tea for under $25.00!
- Learn how to prepare tea using a french press.
- Green tea lattes are so easy to make, click here to learn how.