Our Kcup up-cycling continues! We have done pilgrim hats, turkeys and Frankenstein heads. Now it is time to move on to Christmas. With Christmas being the mother of all holidays (and we have a pile of Kcups to use up) we decided to go big with not just one or two Kcup Christmas up-cycling projects but, THREE adorable kid friendly crafts.
1) Santa Hat Ornaments
You will need:
3. Use the white puffy paint to make a small buckle on the front of Santa's belt (see photo).
4. Allow the puffy paint to dry.
3. Place 2 google eyes one end of each reindeer body and give each reindeer a red nose.
6. Use the scissors to cut the pipe cleaners the desired length for antlers. Mine were about 1 1/2-2" in length. I then cut 1/2" inch sections of the pipecleaners and wrapped 2 around the longer pipecleaner making the reindeers antlers and placed them into the side holes.
All three of these easy Kcup upcycle crafts for Christmas are kid friendly and make a great class party activity. Just paint the base colors on the Kcups the day before the party and the lids can do the rest.
- Celebrate the force with this easy Star Wars Blue Milk Latte recipe!
- Apple Cider Floats are a unique treat that kids love, check out the recipe here (made with Keurig Apple Cider pods!).
- Caramel Apple Latte combines two amazing Kcups to create one delicious coffee indulgence, get the recipe here.